It is NEVER too late!! Year to date, OUR AVERAGE CLIENT ACCOUNTS HAVE APPRECIATED 15.32%* compared to Dow Jones of 11.28%, as of April 29th, 2021!!
In our October 28th, 2020 video, posted to all social media, we stated that “We are expecting an extremely strong year-end market rally, especially in our portfolios. Your Spectrum Financial Alliance portfolios are uniquely designed to participate in this expected growth, regardless of who wins the presidency (bit.ly/3gPlGOj).” From November 1st, 2020, to December 31st, 2020, our clients’ accounts have appreciated 31.74%* compared to Dow Jones of only 15.49%!
In many of our social media posts and Facebook live sessions, we also stated our belief that there should be a 20 to 30% upside move in 2021! This move also appears to be on track! For example, in the first four months of 2021, we have already seen our clients’ accounts appreciate 15.32%*, net of cost.
In our December 31st, 2020 year-end wrap-up video, posted to all social media, we stated that in 2021, “We project above average Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth, continued job growth, and higher than normal investment returns (bit.ly/2R8eKRH).” This has also been correct! For example:
- Thursday’s GDP report for the first quarter showed growth shooting up at a 6.4% annualized rate in Q1 of 2021!
- Data out of the team at Refinitiv, published Thursday, showed that corporate earnings are also beating analyst expectations at a record rate:
- 86.8% of S&P 500 companies are reporting results beating Wall Street forecasts by an average of 23.5%! We believe this trend will continue!
- Personal incomes are also rising:
- Today, the US Labor Department said its Employment Cost Index, the broadest measure of labor costs, jumped 0.9% in the first quarter. Good news for workers!
It is never too late to invest! We believe there is much more positive movement to come, and we believe our projection of a 20-30% upside move in 2021 will likely be raised higher this year! Onward and upward!
#invest #economy #financialplanning #stockmarket
*Full listing of all disclosures (bit.ly/3lGX3mM)