Many individuals do not feel 100% confident they’ll be able to save enough to retire comfortably. It can definitely be a daunting task, but if you have a solid strategy in place, you can solve the problem of not being able to save enough for retirement. Here are a few tips to help retire comfortably:
- Assess what you have.
- Calculate how much you need to save. Our firm would be happy to help with this.
- Find ways to close the gap between what you have and what you need.
- Consider delaying your retirement by a few months, or years, to give yourself more time to save and allow your existing retirement investments more time to grow, thereby producing a larger base of assets that provide greater lifelong retirement income.
- You can also look for ways to increase your income, like contributing enough to your 401(k) to receive the full (and free) employer’s match, working overtime, pursuing promotions, switching employers, or starting a side hustle.
- Reconsider whether your current investment portfolio is truly providing you competitive long-term returns. IF IT’S NOT – PICK A PROVEN BETTER ADVISOR.
READ MORE HERE: https://fxn.ws/3sM3auq
The above tips can help you start crafting a retirement plan that will allow you to retire with confidence! If you are unsure if you will be able to save enough, or need help creating an effective retirement plan, contact our office today at (859) 223-6333 or emailing email@example.com!
Spectrum Financial Alliance, Ltd., LLC. – One of Kentucky’s largest Registered Investment Advisors. For 26 years, we have remained committed to helping individuals work toward, and maintain, a happy and healthy retirement.
*Full listing of all disclosures (bit.ly/3lGX3mM) #finance #economy #stockmarket